Kor Alta takes a client centered approach to every project we touch. From remote industrial to large scale commercial to complex institutional, Kor Alta knows how to deliver. Our approach to each project follows the following core steps and is tailored based on the specific project needs.
Understanding Your Building’s Purpose and Usability
- We take the time to review all information to understand the requirements and end purpose for the project site.
- Coordinate with the design team to provide insight and guidance on the constructability of design and decisions on building material specifications for maintenance and sustainability costs.
- Work to ensure the designer’s vision aligns with the user’s needs.
- Provide and enforce a project specific QA/QC program.
- Reverse engineer budgeting/value engineering when possible.
- We understand everyone is busy, so we take the time to bridge the gap and speak to everyone involved to get the details right, pencil lines are easier to change than back walls.
- We maintain open communication with all project stakeholders through the duration to the project.
- From liaising with municipalities, end users, and tenants, we ensure all expectations are clearly communicated at the project onset through to completion.
- Work to ensure project remains on schedule and budget.
- Manage change orders to minimize cost whenever possible.
- The Kor Alta team has the patience, attitude, and expertise to get all the details right.
- To ensure the highest quality deliverable, we have developed a quality control program that exceeds many OHS standards and integrates with our clients safety process.
- Our QA/QC program is enforced on every project to ensure better quality is built and maintained for our clients.
- Kor Alta works with each client to integrate our policies and procedures to allow for a seamless project delivery that meets or exceeds expectations.
- We provide long term post construction services for long term clients.
- Maintain the original construction drawings.
- Follow up inspections & utility turnover.
- Provide warranty & maintenance documents.
- Maintain cost comparisons for clients on future projects.