Our Build Better Standard
KOR ALTA IS FOUNDED ON OUR VISION TO BUILD BETTER
We’ve been building better since 1991. Building better is not just about how we work, but also who we work with. To us, a successful project starts with a strong relationship founded in trust, honesty, and transparency. We take pride in who we are as people, we stand by our word and behind our work, and is the reason our reputation stands solid across Western Canada.
We’ll do whatever it takes to complete a project the way you want it. We build to suit your budget. Your timelines. Your way. By building better products, services, safety standards and solutions, we all benefit.
From QA/QC to Health and Safety, Kor Alta’s Building Better Standard is engrained in every aspect of our operations. To ensure the highest standard of quality, we’ve developed and implemented a comprehensive quality control program. Our QA/QC program is incorporated into every project we touch ensuring better quality is built and maintained for our clients. Safety is a way of life at Kor Alta Construction. To achieve the highest safety standards possible, we ensure all employees and subcontractors— inside the office or out in the field—are informed, aware and engaged in building a better safety culture.
Kor Alta uses the following procedures to maintain our Building Better Standard on all projects:
- Pre-planning events
- Personnel scheduling
- Selection and training of workers
- Materials handling and control
- Supervising operations
- Inspecting processes and equipment
- Establishing a preventive maintenance program
- Cooperating with workers to develop a near-miss incident reporting and investigation program
- Knowing and complying with applicable company, municipal, provincial and federal legislation
- Interpreting company policy to workers